Art classes and workshops (ages 9-17)
Location: Malvern St James boarding school – town of Malvern in Worcestershire (near Bath and Oxford)
Cost of course: £815 per week English class + £155 per week Art classes
Duration: 1 to 2 weeks
Available dates: 7 July – 28 July
Age: 9 to 17 years (groups) / 12 to 17 years (individuals)
Accommodation: Residential in various buildings around the school campus (mixture of single and twin rooms and small dormitories)
Price includes : 15 hours lessons per week, full board accommodation, daily daytime and evening activities, excursions. (trips and activities will vary per centre) and Airport Transfers (at extra cost)
Additional fees : Enrolment fee: £100 / Assisted check in on departure £70 (Compulsory for individual students below the age of 16 at all centres) / : £3.62 per week
* 1 free group leader per 15 students in the UK
- In addition to the Classic Course, which includes 15 hours of English lessons per week, students will receive 9 hours per week of specialised art classes and workshops.
- Levels of ability: Beginner to Advanced
- The course combines tuition in various aspects of Art & Design, which may include painting, drawing, sculpture, photography and 3D work. They will have the opportunity to present selected pieces of art to other students in an exhibition at the end of the week and/or course.
- Students will have the opportunity to learn new skills and techniques, improve their existing one, and put them into practice.
- The course is taught entirely in English, so students improve their language skills at the same time.
- Malvern St James is a leading private boarding school located in the centre of the historic spa town of Malvern in Worcestershire, near to Oxford and Bath. The school has excellent Art facilities and studios.