Adventure Activities Coaching (ages 9-17)
Location: Oakham Boarding School (near Cambridge)
Cost of course: £860 per week English + £230 per week Adventure Activities supplement
Available dates: 8 July – 5 August
Duration: 1 to 4 weeks
Age: 9 to 17 years (groups only)
Accommodation: Residential in in school boarding houses with shared bathroom facilities (mixture of single and twin rooms or small dormitories)
Price includes : 15 hours lessons per week, full board accommodation, daily daytime and evening activities, excursions. (trips and activities will vary per centre) and Airport Transfers (at extra cost)
Additional fees : Enrolment fee: £100 / Assisted check in on departure £70 (Compulsory for individual students below the age of 16 at all centres) / : £3.62 per week
* 1 free group leader per 15 students in the UK
- In addition to the Classic Course, which includes 15 hours of English lessons per week, students will receive 9 hours per week of adventure activities coaching
- Levels of ability: Pre-Intermediate to Advanced
- Students on this course will participate in an exciting range of activities based in and around Rutland Water.
- Activities may include watersports, horse riding, climbing, a high ropes course, building rafts and emergency shelters, and a guided cycle ride around Rutland Water.
- The course is taught entirely in English, so students improve their language skills as they train and play.
- Founded in 1584, Oakham School has established a reputation for academic and sporting excellence. Oakham itself is a beautiful market town in the courntryside, near Cambridge.