professional basketball coaching (ages 12-17)
Cost of course: £890 per week (Homestay) / £925 per week (Residential)
Duration: 1 to 4 weeks
Available dates: 16 July – 25 August
Age: 12 to 17 years (groups) / 14 to 16 years (individuals) – Boys and girls accepted
Accommodation: Homestay (in shared rooms) / Residential rooms have 1-4 beds with private bathrooms
Price includes : 15 hours of English lessons per week, 9 hours of professional basketball coaching per week, Full board accommodation, daily daytime and evening activities, excursions. (trips and activities will vary per centre), and Airport Transfers
Additional fees : Enrolment fee £100 / : £3.62 per week
- In addition to the Classic Course, which includes 15 hours of English lessons per week, students receive 9 hours per week of professional basketball coaching provided by accredited coaches.
- Levels of ability: Beginner to Advanced.
- Students will learn about the key skills involved in playing basketball and will practise them under the coach’s expert guidance.
- Students will have the opportunity to learn new skills and techniques, improve their existing ones, and put them into practice.
- The course is taught entirely in English, so students improve their language skills as they train and play.
- Canterbury is an historic university city, close to the beaches of the south coast and within easy reach of London. Fun to explore and easy to walk around, Canterbury is a safe and comfortable place to study.