Professional Tennis Coaching (ages 9-17)
Location: Malvern St James boarding school – town of Malvern in Worcestershire (near Bath and Oxford)
Cost of course: £815 per week English class + £230 per week Tennis couching
Duration: 1 to 4 weeks
Available dates: 8 July – 5 August
Age: 9 to 17 years (groups) / 12 to 17 years (individuals)
Accommodation: Residential in various buildings around the school campus (mixture of single and twin rooms and small dormitories)
Price includes : 15 hours lessons per week, full board accommodation, daily daytime and evening activities, excursions. (trips and activities will vary per centre) and Airport Transfers (at extra cost)
Additional fees : Enrolment fee: £100 / Assisted check in on departure £70 (Compulsory for individual students below the age of 16 at all centres) / : £3.62 per week
* 1 free group leader per 15 students in the UK
- In addition to the Classic Course, which includes 15 hours of English lessons per week, students will receive 9 hours per week of professional tennis coaching provided by LTA-Associated coaches.
- Levels of ability: Beginner to Advanced
- Students will learn about the key skills involved in playing tennis and will practise them under the coach’s expert guidance.
- Students will have the opportunity to learn new skills and techniques, improve their existing ones, and put them into practice.
- The course is taught entirely in English, so students improve their language skills as they train and play.
- Malvern St James is a leading private boarding school located in the centre of the historic spa town of Malvern in Worcestershire, near to Oxford and Bath.