WE Bridge Academy provides the highest standards of teaching and training with a wide range of career-specific programmes and English language courses. We are located in the very heart of Cardiff city centre, UK.
- English + IELTS
- International Foundation Programme (IFP)
- Teacher Training
// (IFP) Pathways
// (IFP) University Progression
- Bangor University (UK)
- Birmingham City University (UK)
- University Centre Croydon (UK)
- University of Chester (UK)
- Bristol, University of the West of England (UK)
- Cardiff Metropolitan University (UK)
- Cardiff University (UK)
- University of Plymouth (UK)
- University of South Wales (UK)
- Carroll University (USA)
- Central Queensland University (Australia)
Our Academy boasts free Wi-Fi, a spacious and modern student lounge, tea/coffee making facilities, a multi-faith prayer room, Quiet Room and 12 spacious classrooms across 2 floors.
For General English we accept students who have an elementary level of English and above.
For our International Foundation Programme, IELTS of 4.5 and above overall with no individual element lower than 4.0 is required (September intake). IELTS 5.5 and above overall with no individual element lower than 5.0 (January intake).
Students wishing to study A-levels will be required to gain a minimum of five GCSE’s/IGCSE’s at grades A-C to include English, Mathematics and/or Science, dependent on the subjects chosen. Additionally, students will normally be required to have a minimum GCSE/IGCSE grade B in the subject being studied at A-level. Entry grades for Psychology require a grade B in Mathematics and English.
Furthermore, all applicants are required to have completed secondary school to a good level of attainment. If secondary education in the student’s country ends at the age of 18 then they should have studied in high school up to the age of 16 before commencing studies at the College.
2019/2020 Entry Fees
£125 (non-refundable; first coursebook included)
- General English coursebook: £35 each
- First coursebook is free if registration fee paid
- IFP students must pay for all their coursebooks: £35-£45 each
- General English 15 (£188 per week)
- General English 20 (£250 per week)
- General English 25 (£313 per week)
- General English + IELTS/Exam Preparation (£338 per week)
- Trinity CertTESOL Teacher Training (£1,380)
- Business English 15 (£300 per week) / 20 (£400 per week)
- One-to-One Lessons (£50 per hour)
International Foundation Programme
1 year or 6 months (full time)* – £14,000
English for University Study Programme
11 or 7 months (full time)* – £9,000
Teacher development courses
2-week intensive course* – £780
*specific entry requirements apply
Fees for A-Level
|4 A-levels can be taken from a choice of 25 subjects||£8,400|
|International Academic Student Support Programme||£1,400|
- Homestay (18 and over) – £145 per week
- Homestay (16 and 17) – £160 per week
- Dietary Requirements – +£15 per week
- Homestay accommodation cannot be booked without a completed application form.
- A payment of £715 (full board) and £655 (half board) must be paid in advance prior to the booking being confirmed. This payment is non-refundable and includes the first four weeks’ homestay fees.
- Homestay fees are paid in addition to course fees.
- All under 18 students must stay with a WE Bridge Academy homestay provider, or with a close family member with the written permission of their parent / guardian.
Airport transfers (one way)
- Cardiff – £40
- Bristol – £90
- Heathrow – £190
- Gatwick – £240
*There is a waiting charge of £15 per hour plus the cost of any parking ticket(s) in case the flight is delayed.