These terms apply to all use of this website and by using this website you agree that you have read and accept these terms.
You may as part of your use copy electronically and print portions of the website but you should not use such access or content to generate income of any kind. Any other use of materials on this website (including without limitation reproduction for a purpose other than that noted above and any modification, distribution or republication) without our prior written permission is prohibited. In particular, you may not use any data, research or information made available on or by this website in connection with any business or commercial undertaking (whether or not for profit).The intellectual property in all design, text, graphics and other material and the selection or arrangement of such material in this website is owned by us and/or our respective licensors.
We do not make any representations, warranties or terms of any kind in respect of this website or its contents (including, without limitation, any views or comment made) other than those required by law. All information and/or data included in and/or on this website is made available for guidance only. Your use of such information and/or data is therefore entirely at your own risk. We expressly exclude, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all liability of Knowledge Zone, its directors, employees or other representatives, howsoever arising, for any loss suffered as a result of your use of this website.
This website may include links to websites and/or services owned and/or operated by participating organisations and/or third parties. These are provided for your convenience and we are not responsible for and do not give any warranties or make any representations regarding any such websites and/or services and are not responsible for or liable in relation to the content or your use of such websites (other than to the extent required by law). Due to the nature of the Internet, we do not promise full and error free operation of this website at all times.
Terms and Conditions of Knowledge Zone University Admission Services LLC – Education Consultant
By accessing the website and using our services, you accept these terms and conditions in full, and you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of services, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- “Education Consultant” here means Knowledge Zone at Dubai, UAE.
- “Knowledge Zone for University Admission Services LLC” Knowledge Zone is registered in UAE under mainland DED & KHDA. The company registration number by DED “Department of Economic Development” is 703507 and by KHDA “Knowledge and Human Development Authority” is 61049.
- “Applicant” means any person who purchases services from the Education Consultant;
- “Student” This is the person receiving the services from the Education Consultant.
- “Consultant” is any professional introduced to the applicant, who will provide professional consultation on any area of education as required by the Applicant.
- “Fees” is the provision of services to students and billed through Knowledge Zone.
- “Tuition Fees” are the fees paid directly to the academic institution which the Applicant obtains an acceptance letter from for enrolment.
- “Consultancy” is the provision of education advice or consultation, charged and billed through Knowledge Zone.
- “Proposal” means the description of services document (supplied on the engagement of the Consultant);
- “Services” means the consultancy services as described in the proposal or under our services page of the website;
- “Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions of supply of Services as set out in this document and any subsequent terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Education Consultant;
- “Agreement” means the contract between the Education Consultant and the Applicant for the provision of the Services incorporating these Terms and Conditions;
- “Intellectual Property Rights” means any patent, trademark, service mark, registered design, copyright, design right, right to extract or exploit information from a database, database rights, know-how, confidential information or process, any application for any of the above, and any other Intellectual Property Right recognised in any part of the world whether or not presently existing or applied for;
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to the Agreement for the supply of Services by the Education Consultant to the Applicant and shall supersede any other documentation or communication between parties.
- Any variation to these Terms and Conditions must be agreed in writing by the Education Consultant.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall prejudice any condition or warranty, express or implied, or any legal remedy to which the Education Consultant may be entitled in relation to the Services, by virtue of any statute, law or regulation.
- The Proposal for Services will be attached to these Terms and Conditions on the engagement of Services by the Education Consultant.
- The Proposal must be accepted by the Applicant in its entirety.
- The Agreement between the Education Consultant and the Applicant, incorporating these Terms and Conditions, shall only come into force when the Education Consultant confirms acceptance in writing/email to the Applicant.
- SERVICES, DELIVERY AND CANCELLATIONS
- The Services are as described in the Proposal.
- Any variation to the Services must be agreed by the Education Consultant in writing.
- The Services shall commence onthe date the Education Consultant is engaged to provide the Services as specified by the Applicant and continue until terminated by either party giving not less than 7 days’ notice in writing or unless terminated according to the terms of this Agreement.
- The Services shall be carried out at the place of work of the Education Consultant or the Applicant or any other location that the Education Consultant deems appropriate.
- The Education Consultant shall provide support, if required, by phone or by e-mail during the hours of 9am to 6pm UAE Local Time. The Education Consultant will endeavour to respond to the Applicant by the end of the next business day.
- Dates given for the delivery of Services are estimates only and not guaranteed. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence of the Agreement and the Education Consultant shall not be held liable for any loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused directly or indirectly by any delay in the delivery.
- FEES AND PAYMENT
- The price for Services is as specified in the Proposal and is excluding of 5% VAT and any other charges as outlined in the Proposal.
- All direct costs and expenses incurred by the Education Consultant in connection with the provision of the Services will be re-charged at cost or according to standard charges as described in the Proposal and are payable by the Applicant.
- The Applicant must settle all payments for services on receipt of invoice in advance, prior to obtaining the services.
- The Applicant is not entitled to withhold any monies due to the Education Consultant.
- The Education Consultant is entitled to vary the price to take account of;
- any additional Services requested by the Applicant, which were not included in the original Proposal;
- any additional work required to complete the Services which was not anticipated at the time of the Proposal, if applicable;
- and any variation must be intimated to the Applicant in writing by the Consultant.
- The billing process will be under the control of the Knowledge Zone who shall send an invoice or request payment note to the Applicant fortnightly for the chosen Payments must be made to Knowledge zone in advance and prior to implementing the services.
- The fees for the chosen service(s) will be agreed in advance by the applicant and Knowledge Zone. Knowledge Zone reserves the right to change the rates at any time, provided Knowledge Zone gives the Applicant prior written notice of any changes.
- Payments must be made directly to Knowledge Zone. And Knowledge Zone accepts payment by various means
- Online payment (i.e. PayPal)
- Cash – handed over to one of our representatives at Knowledge Zone premises or office.
- Bank Transfer – bank details as follows
Account Name (Beneficiary): Knowledge Zone University Admission Services L.L.C
Account #: 0047-884194-001
IBAN #: AE130340000047884194001
Swift Code: MEBLAEAD
Bank Name: Emirates Islamic Bank
Bank Address: Dubai Festival City, Dubai – UAE
(Applicant must send a copy of the proof of transfer to confirm payment)
- All expenses for the chosen services will be covered in the agreed fee with Knowledge Zone.
- Tuition fees are not linked to office service fees; whereby the office service fees are paid in exchange for consultation services for an acceptance letter. Unless the Applicant and Knowledge Zone agree to transfer the tuition fees on behalf of the student, and any increases that may occur on the tuition fees in the future are borne by the Applicant.
- Knowledge Zone has no relation of any additional services not mentioned in the selected package, if not initially agreed upon; such as certification, translations, extra transcripts or birth certificate or visa or booking tickets or airport transport or to secure accommodation or otherwise. If the Applicant wishes to assign Knowledge Zone in any of the above mentioned services or any other additional services, it should be agreed upon in a separate agreement / proposal indicating the requested additional services and its fees per service.
- The Applicant or Student is not permitted to make private arrangements for services with any members introduced by Knowledge Zone. Should a Applicant or Student breach this obligation, they will be liable to account to Knowledge Zone for all sums paid to the member without deduction and Knowledge Zone shall be entitled to obtain an injunction against a Applicant to prevent further breaches. This obligation shall continue notwithstanding termination of this agreement.
- Knowledge Zone accepts no liability for any claims by the Applicant arising out of or related to the carrying out of the services by a Consultant or members introduced by Knowledge Zone.
- Any report provided as part of consultation services is for advisory purposes only and should not be relied upon. Reports will be a true and accurate view of the subject matter as at the date of issue of the report only.
- Knowledge Zone is free of any liability in the case the Applicant is persistent in a particular university(s)/ college(s) and receives rejected offer(s) for any reason, from that particular selected university(s)/college(s), the Applicant would be solely responsible of the result(s), and is not entitled to reclaim the service fees paid.
- Knowledge Zone is not obliged to secure an acceptance / offer letter for the Applicant in the case it proves the Applicant has been or is in contact with the academic institution agreed upon, and obtained rejection(s).
- Knowledge zone is not liable in any means if the Applicant receives a visa rejection from the related department of issuing visa.
- The Education Consultant shall not be liable under any circumstances to the Applicant or any third party for any indirect or consequential economic loss suffered by the Applicant howsoever caused, as a result of any negligence, breach of contract, misrepresentation or otherwise.
- The Education Consultant shall not be liable for any direct loss or damage suffered by the Applicant howsoever caused, as a result of any negligence, breach of contract or otherwise.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
- If the Applicant decided to cancel any of the chosen services after the initial stage of the implementation of the service has been processed, the fees for the service(s) remains payable in full once payment is made and no refund is applicable.
- After the deliverance of the required documents and the payment of the services fees, the Applicant is not entitled to recover the amount paid if expresses the desire to withdraw the request for any reason, if the consultation services has initiated.
- The Applicant is not entitled for a refund in any means, in the case the Applicant does not receive an acceptance at the academic institutions’ discretion, either being due to qualifications not being met or not able to meet the requirements, or due to missing documents on time.
- APPLICANT OBLIGATIONS
- The Applicant agrees to cooperate with the Education Consultant and shall provide any support, information and facilities to the Education Consultant as may be required.
- The Applicant is responsible for obtaining all necessary information upon request by the Education Consultant, to enable the Education Consultant to provide the Services.
- The Applicant authorises the Education Consultant to apply and communicate on behalf of the student /applicant with academic institution(s) and permit any action required in this regard.
- The Applicant acknowledges that they will not deal with any other similar institutions. If the Applicant is dealing with other similar institutions, the Applicant is responsible to inform the Education Consultant of this matter to avoid any delays or dispute.
- The Applicant acknowledges that they reviewed all the instructions, guidelines and conditions issued by the chosen academic institution, which the Applicant intends to enrol into, and undertakes to commit with all these conditions mentioned in the Terms & Conditions, and the Education Consultant will not be liable if the Applicant did not comprehend any item(s) mentioned in the Terms & Conditions or any information provided to the Applicant verbally or in writing.
- Upon purchase of any services, the Applicant acknowledge that the Education Consultant has provided all the explanatory issues, which include clear information on higher education institutions or English Centres or College in the country (United Kingdom) in terms of length of study, university/college fees, living costs, recognition, accreditation, dates of enrolment, language of study and all the necessary information related to studying in the United Kingdom.
- CONSULTANT OBLIGATIONS
- The Education Consultant shall supply the Services as specified in the Proposal.
- The Education Consultant shall perform the Services with reasonable skill and care and to a reasonable standard.
- The Education Consultant will not share the students contact details to third party unless agreed upon in writing.
- The Education Consultant responsibility is concluded once the Applicant receives the chosen service, and the relationship becomes directly between the Applicant and the academic institution, which the Applicant intends to enrol into. The Education Consultant will not be responsible for any future tribulation that may occur. Applicants may contact the Education Consultant for advice and guidance during that stage. Unless otherwise agreed upon initially in writing.
- The Agreement shall continue until the Services have been provided in terms of the Proposal or any subsequent time as mutually agreed in writing by both parties or until terminated by either party in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Any rights to terminate the Agreement shall be without prejudice to any other accrued rights and liabilities of the parties arising in any way out of the Agreement as at the date of termination.
- Both parties warrant their authority to enter into this Agreement and have obtained all necessary approvals to do so.
- The Applicant shall indemnify the Education Consultant against all claims, costs and expenses which the Education Consultant may incur and which arise directly or indirectly from the Applicant’s breach of any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- FORCE MAJEURE
- Neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the party shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
- The Applicant shall not be entitled to assign its rights or obligations or delegate its duties under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Education Consultant.
- If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these Terms and Conditions had been agreed with the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
- Any notice to be given by either party to the other may be served by email, fax, personal service or by post to the address of the other party given in the Proposal or such other address as such party may from time to time have communicated to the other in writing, and if sent by email shall unless the contrary is proved be deemed to be received on the day it was sent, if sent by fax shall be deemed to be served on receipt of an error free transmission report, if given by letter shall be deemed to have been served at the time at which the letter was delivered personally or if sent by post shall be deemed to have been delivered in the ordinary course of post.
- USE LICENSE Permission is granted to temporarily use the content on website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the content and materials;
- use the content for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the content;
- or transfer the content to another person or “mirror” the content on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Knowledge Zone at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these content or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded content in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- DISCLAIMER While every reasonable effort is made to ensure that the information/content provided on this site is accurate, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made.
- The content on website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Knowledge Zone makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Knowledge Zone does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the content on its website or otherwise relating to such contents or on any sites linked to this site.
- Knowledge Zone does not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using this website. Knowledge Zone does not warrant that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the content.
- Whilst all reasonable steps have taken to ensure the information provided is up-to-date and correct, Knowledge Zone takes no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage, cost or expense (either directly or indirectly) incurred by individuals resulting from any negligence, error, omission or misrepresentation in any information contained within the website.
- The information in the website is up-to-date at the time of publication, there may arise new regulations that could differ in later stages. Hence it is the individuals’ responsibility to refer back to the original official source (i.e. British Council, UKBA, University’s website…etc.
- Knowledge Zone is purely a consulting /advisory service. The information and preparation we offer should be taken in that context. We cannot guarantee an applicant a place at any university. As such, Knowledge Zone is not liable for any applicant’s unsuccessful application. Although we strive to ensure the accuracy of our information, we cannot guarantee it and Knowledge Zone accepts no liability whatsoever if the information it provides proves to be incorrect or if an applicant acts differently to how he or she would have acted without the services of Knowledge Zone. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- Your information
– The information and documents that you have provided are all genuine and up to date at the time of this submission. We have the right to cancel your application without notice if any of the documentation/information is proven to be false or any of the information provided is not the latest.
– You have provided all information and documentation which could affect your application to an academic institution.
– You will update the concerned members of Knowledge Zone as soon as any of the information changes.
- 2. Your Documentation
– Your CELT (Certified English Language Test) result and documentation is genuine and was taken by you in person on the date specified on the certificate.
– Your personal statement is your own work.
– If you have used the Knowledge Zone Personal Statement Tool, you have only used it in the capacity to generate a template to further develop and improve your own personal statement.
– You confirm that your references have been signed by your previous tutors and that the tutor has either written the reference or understands and agrees to the content contained within the reference.
- 3. Payment
- – You fully understand the payment structure and that no refund is applicable upon the initiation of your application/service.
- – You are able to choose the suitable method of payment, either being by cash, or bank transfer or online payment ie paypal.
- 4. Your Application
- – You are sure to the best of your knowledge that you meet the UK Home Office’s requirements for studying in the UK.
- – You are sure to the best of your knowledge that you are able to fund the student fees quoted by the academic institution for the course(s) you have applied for and the living and accommodation costs that will be incurred during the duration of the course, making allowances for any increases in course fees between the years of your course.
- – You must be clear of the terms and conditions provided by the institution in their prospectus, on their website or in the offer correspondence before accepting the offer.
- – You must be clear on these terms and conditions as changes by the institution can affect your offer status.
- – If you no longer wish to make a formal application through Knowledge Zone you must immediately notify Knowledge Zone Team by sending a formal email mentioning to “Cancel Application”.
- Your information
- A User can apply to register with Knowledge Zone by filling out any form within the website and submitting it online. Each User can then use Knowledge Zone to find useful information about applying to UK Universities.
- If a User thinks an unauthorised person has become aware of any User password, they should contact Knowledge Zone immediately. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorised activity on our website. We may remove any Registered User from the data at any time and for any reason. We may also, on notifying the Registered User, immediately suspend or terminate the rights of any Registered User, if they breach these Rules, if we reasonably believe that they have acted in a manner not permitted by these Rules, if there is any theft from or misconduct in connection with us, if they supply false or misleading information to us or if they are abusive or offensive to any member of our staff or other Registered User.
- A Registered User can close his/her registration at any time by notifying us.
- If a Registered User’s membership is closed his/her rights to access any aspect of the services are lost. We may make changes to these Rules and will give the Registered User as much notice as we reasonably can.
- We try to keep the website safe for all members. It is the bright thing to do to make sure you know some examples of what keeping the website safe really means: You will not send or otherwise post unauthorised commercial communications (such as spam) on our website. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code. You will not post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence. You will not offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes (“promotion”) on our website without our prior written consent. You will not use our website to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of our website, such as a denial of service attack. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of these Rules.
- Our only responsibilities with respect to Knowledge Zone are set out in these Rules which are subject to law.
- These Rules shall not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- These Rules prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. You can contact us by logging onto our website or by calling our office or writing to us. We may record calls to check the quality of our services or for training, audit or security purposes.
- YOUR ACCEPTANCE By using or registering on the website and therefore accepting the Terms and Conditions. If we change the Terms in any way, we will post these changes on this page and you should check this regularly.
- LIMITATIONS In no event shall Knowledge Zone or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the content on Knowledge Zone’s website, even if Knowledge Zone or a Knowledge Zone authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- ACCURACY OF CONTENT The content appearing on Knowledge Zone website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Knowledge Zone does not warrant that any of the content on its website are accurate, complete or current. Knowledge Zone may make changes to the content contained on its website at any time without notice. However Knowledge Zone does not make any commitment to update the content.
- LINKS Knowledge Zone has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Knowledge Zone of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- MODIFICATIONS Knowledge Zone may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- GOVERNING LAW These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of United Arab Emirates and you irrevocably hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UAE courts.
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find the website helpful and convenient to use. Please e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org with any other concerns regarding the Terms & conditions or the contents of the website
These Terms were last updated in January 2018.